Monday, November 29, 2010

Scenes from a Nursery

During my pregnancy I was not really able to decorate the nursery; and that drove me CRAZY!

I was carrying mucho baby weight that caused sciatica and was experiencing the hottest summer known to man. I was relegated to our air conditioned family room, very far away from the nursery. I mentally designed the room, thinking of my babies-to-be and came up with a neutral, yet punchy color scheme. Samuel painted during my 6th month and then put the crib and dresser together.

I am slowly getting my hands on their room, and although I'm not done, I thought I would share a couple of photos of my progress so far. The twins seem to like it!





My phone has a cool photo application that I used for the following pictures---










1 comment:

  1. Love the decor, Cristina! I wish my room had been so stylishly decorated when I was their age... Clouzeau seems to love the room... and the view...!

    ReplyDelete